Courier and Delivery
LizzyLove delivers throughout New Zealand. Please contact LizzyLove should you wish to have a parcel delivered outside of mainland Australia or New Zealand, or if you have any special delivery requirements.
|New Zealand - nationwide||$ 8.50|
|New Zealand - nationwide rural||$13.50|
New Zealand orders over $150
|Australia - nationwide urban||$ 35 -|
Please note international delievery charges are just an estimate and subject to change (up or down).
- America: (3-10 working days) approximately $45
- China: (3-10 working days) approximately $40
- Cook Islands: (3-10 working days) approximately $30
- Tonga: (3-10 working days) approximately $30
- UK: (3-10 working days) approximately $45
New Zealand delivery
- Please allow 2-4 business days for delivery - but it is often quicker
- We deliver via Fastway Couriers and a signature is often required upon delivery. For this reason, we recommend you specify an address where somebody will be available to take delivery of the item during normal business hours
- If your delivery is to a private address and no one is available to sign for the parcel, it will be redirected to the nearest Fastway collection depot
- Please ensure you select rural delivery at the checkout if your delivery is rural, otherwise your delivery will be delayed pending extra charges. This does get enforced by the couriers and is beyond our control - so best to check with us if you are unsure as there is nothing more frustrating that having your special package held up.
Click & Collect
- Free pick up in store (86D Bush Road, Albany)
- Pickup available during store hours
- Once you order is placed, please wait for an email from our team to advise you when your order is ready for collection.
- Please allow 3-10 business days for delivery
- International packages may be subject to delays, additional taxes and duties at the port of entry to countries outside of New Zealand. We do not take responsibility for any delays and extra fees which may be applied via customs and duty offices in the receiving country. All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of the order. if you refuse to pay these charges, your parcel may be abandoned and we will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over these charges - For further information, please contact your local customs office.
Your tracking number will be emailed to you on your shipping confirmation email. You can track your order HERE or use your local Country post tracking service as this usually will have more detail.
Please reply to your order confirmation should you have any queries regarding your order.
- NEW ZEALAND - 1 week prior to Christmas is the reccomended cut off date for delivery before christmas.
- AUSTRALIA - 3 weeks prior to Christmas is the reccomended cut off date for delivery before christmas.