How to Use
In order to make your kid's tips and toes even more adorable, we recommend these simple steps to help our polishes to stay on from playtime all the way to bedtime and more!
• Remove any existing polish and buff nails.
• If your child has dry or parched nails, they may experience chipping or streaking. To stop this, simply apply a drop of jojoba oil to the nail bed and buff.
• Wash hands thoroughly to remove any residue or buffing dust.
• Dry hands and nails thoroughly.
• Apply 1-2 coats of polish. Allow roughly 3 minutes of drying time between coats to avoid streaks. There is no need for a base coat, but if your child wants the polish to last for the weekend then you can use our Snail's top coat for a longer lasting manicure.